HI, I'M CLAIRE
I’m a Nutritional Therapist and whole foodie, helping people and brands incorporate more whole, plant-based options into their everyday meal plans and menus.
My mission is simple: to get people eating more whole foods and less junk. It’s not about restriction or deprivation, it’s about getting as much nutritional bang for your buck as possible.
I CAN HELP YOU
How I help people
Whether you want to prevent disease, or need to reverse it, I can help you transition to a diet that embraces whole foods, plant-based nutrition for optimum health.
No matter what your starting point is, what health issues you’re dealing with, or what end result you’re looking for, I’m here to provide you with nutritional guidance and support you through your journey as your personal cheerleader.
Together, we’ll nail down a personalised strategy that will suit your lifestyle and preferences, to make the transition to a WFPB diet not just smooth, but enjoyable and tasty as well.See How I Can Help You
How I help brands
Restaurants and food outlets will be all too aware of the growing demand for plant-based innovation. With one in three people stopping or reducing their consumption of animal products
Orders of vegan meals grew 388% between 2016 and 2018 and they are now the fastest growing takeaway choice.Find Out More
I’ve always loved food – who doesn’t? But I don’t just love the taste, the smells, and the excitement of a good feed; I am borderline obsessed with the way nutrition can influence health.
What started as a way to kill some time and learn something new back in 2017, turned into a passion, a diploma in nutritional therapy, and a whole new career. As continued professional education is so important to me, I’ve just completed a holistic nutritionist certification and am a board-certified nutrition professional.
My specialisms are:
- Plant-based nutrition
I’ve studied with the Association for Nutrition (AfN), The Health Sciences Academy
I’m fully insured, and a full member of both the Federation of Nutritional Therapy Practitioners (FNTP) and the International Institute for Complementary Therapists (IICT).
MY FOOD PHILOSOPHY
Are we a good fit to work together?
CHOOSE WHOLE FOODS
COUNT NUTRIENTS, NOT CALORIES
CREATE HEALTHY HABITS
KEEP IT SIMPLE
- Eat plant-based meals about 80-90% of the time.
- Keep processed foods out of your everyday diet, but I’m not down with deprivation, so be flexible at celebrations and on special occasions.
- No matter what you eat, enjoy it without guilt or shame.
- Eat for nutrient density and you’ll never have to count calories again.
- Plan meals around micronutrients – vitamins, minerals, fibre, and phytochemicals – nature’s WFPB pharmacy.
- Get as much nutritional bang for your buck as possible.
- Apply a holistic approach to your nutritional health and take a look at your lifestyle behaviours as well as what you eat.
- Eating a diet centred around WFPB meals is a way of life.
- It is NOT a short-term faddy diet that will make you feel deprived.
- Enjoy easy-to-prepare, wholesome, plant-based food.
- A WFPB transition should be straightforward, not overwhelming, and every person’s approach to change will be as unique as they are.
- Keep nutrition advice practical – because practical = actionable.