Disclosure: This post may contain affiliate links. I may receive a small commission to fund my avocado habit if you use these links to make a purchase. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. You wont be charged any extra, and you will be keeping me supplied with avocados. Win win, really! I only ever recommend products, tools and services that I personally use and love. You can read my full affiliate disclosure HERE.
If you’re still buying ready-made guacamole, you’re missing out! Homemade is so ridiculously simple to make and barely even comparable in terms of taste.
- 1 ripe avocado
- 1 small tomato deseeded and finely diced
- 1/4 small red onion finely diced
- 1 Tbsp fresh lime juice about the juice of half a lime
- salt and pepper to taste
- Mash the avocado in a bowl with a fork.
- Mix in the rest of the ingredients.
- Season to taste. Don't be shy with the saly and pepper - you need a decent amount - but test as you go along.