Disclosure: This post may contain affiliate links. I may receive a small commission to fund my avocado habit if you use these links to make a purchase. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. You wont be charged any extra, and you will be keeping me supplied with avocados. Win win, really! I only ever recommend products, tools and services that I personally use and love. You can read my full affiliate disclosure HERE.
Here’s a colourful taste of summer that you can enjoy year-round.
My favourite ways to enjoy this edamame salad are:😋 In a salad!😋 As a side salad (I like to serve it alongside soups or sandwiches for some extra plant-based protein)😋 As a baked potato filling😋 In tacos and wraps😋 As a snack😋 Thrown into a stir fry or mixed into rice
- 3 cups frozen edamame in their shells ~5-6 handfuls
- 1/2 red pepper, diced
- 1 200g can of sweetcorn, drained
- 3 spring onions
- 1 Tbsp chilli oil
- 1 Tbsp fresh lime juice about the juice of half a lime
- 2 Tbsp fresh chopped parsley
- salt and pepper to taste
- Steam edamame on the hob for 6-8 mins (or follow package cooking instructions).
- Spread edamame out on a plate or chopping board to cool before popping out of their shells.
- Add all ingredients to a bowl and stir well.