Disclosure: This post may contain affiliate links. I may receive a small commission to fund my avocado habit if you use these links to make a purchase. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. You wont be charged any extra, and you will be keeping me supplied with avocados. Win win, really! I only ever recommend products, tools and services that I personally use and love. You can read my full affiliate disclosure HERE.
Kimchi Fried Rice
- 2 cups frozen edamame pods
- 2 baby red bell peppers (or one small pepper)
- 2 baby yellow bell peppers (or one small pepper)
- 1 carrot
- 1 Tbsp toasted sesame oil
- 250 grams cooked and cooled brown rice (about 2 cups)
- 1/2 cup frozen petits pois
- 1/2 cup kimchi* (+ more for on top)
- 1 Tbsp reduced salt soy sauce
- Steam edamame for 7-8 minutes while you deseed and dice the peppers and peel and dice the carrot.
- Heat the sesame oil in a wok or frying pan and gently cook the peppers and carrot until softened.
- Once the edamame pods have cooled, pop out the beans and add to the pan.
- Add in the rice, petits pois, kimchi and soy sauce and stir everything to combine and warm through (3-4mins).
- Serve with extra kimchi on top.