Disclosure: This post may contain affiliate links. I may receive a small commission to fund my avocado habit if you use these links to make a purchase. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. You wont be charged any extra, and you will be keeping me supplied with avocados. Win win, really! I only ever recommend products, tools and services that I personally use and love. You can read my full affiliate disclosure HERE.
Low FODMAP Pumpkin Spiced Granola
- 2 cups rolled oats (certified gluten free, if needed)
- 1/2 cup quinoa flakes or puffs
- 1 cup pecans (roughly chopped)
- 1 cup pumpkin seeds
- 1/4 cup chia seeds
- 2 Tbsp almond flour
- 2 Tbsp ground flax seed
- 2 tsp pumpkin spice seasoning
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 1/4 cup cold-pressed rapeseed oil
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 1 tsp vanilla essence
- Preheat oven to 160C (fan) / 320F.
- Combine all dry ingredients together in a large mixing bowl.
- Add the wet ingredients and stir thoroughly.
- Line a large oven tray with baking paper (you may need two, depending on size).
- Spread the granola mixture out on the tray(s) in a thin layer.
- Bake for 40 minutes, stirring half way through cooking time.
- Remove from oven and allow the granola to cool completely for at least an hour before storing in an airtight container.