Disclosure: This post may contain affiliate links. I may receive a small commission to fund my avocado habit if you use these links to make a purchase. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. You wont be charged any extra, and you will be keeping me supplied with avocados. Win win, really! I only ever recommend products, tools and services that I personally use and love. You can read my full affiliate disclosure HERE.
Here’s a fun, hydrating drink for you to try this weekend, with the bonus addition of bitters for a boost of digestive power.
- 15 drops Angostora aromatic bitters⠀
- Fresh slices of strawberry, cucumber and orange⠀
- A few fresh mint leaves
- A handful of ice cubes
- Sparkling water
- Add the bitters to a tall glass
- Add a few slices of strawberry, cucumber and orange along with the mint leaves
- Use a muddler (or a spoon) to bash everything to release the juices
- Add the ice cubes
- Top the glass with sparking water