Disclosure: This post may contain affiliate links. I may receive a small commission to fund my avocado habit if you use these links to make a purchase. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. You wont be charged any extra, and you will be keeping me supplied with avocados. Win win, really! I only ever recommend products, tools and services that I personally use and love. You can read my full affiliate disclosure HERE.
Because time is precious, I like meals and recipes that do double duty for me. I’m not a huge meal-prepper in the sense of taking time out of my weekend to prepare food for the upcoming week, but I do try to make extras at dinner time and eat the leftovers the next day.
I also like to keep things as simple as possible and this quick romesco sauce ticks all of those boxes. It’s also freakin’ delicious and 100% plant-based.
Quick Romesco Sauce
- 200 grams roasted red peppers drained and rinsed
- 6 pieces sun dried tomatoes rehydrated in water
- 2 tbsp natural almond butter
- 1 clove garlic
- 1/2 tbsp smoked paprika
- 1/2 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 1 tsp white miso paste
- a pinch dried red chilli flakes
- Blend all ingredients together in a food processor* until smooth