Disclosure: This post may contain affiliate links. I may receive a small commission to fund my avocado habit if you use these links to make a purchase. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. You wont be charged any extra, and you will be keeping me supplied with avocados. Win win, really! I only ever recommend products, tools and services that I personally use and love. You can read my full affiliate disclosure HERE.
(Vegan) Coriander Pesto
- 1/3 cup cashew nuts
- 1 bunch coriander (~50 grams)
- 1 large garlic clove
- 1/4 cup cold-pressed rapeseed oil (or EVOO)
- juice of half a lime
- 1/4 tsp salt (or to taste)
- 1/4 tsp black pepper (or to taste)
- 1/2 tsp red chilli flakes (optional)
- Dry toast the cashew nuts in a small frying pan for a few minutes until they start to lightly brown and smell fragrant. Then leave them to cool while you prepare the rest of the ingredients.
- Wash and roughly chop the coriander, and peel the garlic clove.
- Add all ingredients to a food processor or immersion blender cup and blitz until smooth.
- Taste for seasoning and add more if desired.
- Store in the fridge in an airtight container for up to five days.